If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Xbox 360 Version of The Witcher 2 Delayed

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
Xbox 360 fans hoping to get their hands on The Witcher 2 will have to wait until early next year. CD Projekt RED apologizes for the delay with a list of reasons why.

STORY.

Comments

• TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Sounds fine to me. More companies should really take their time on their projects.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product.
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited August 2011
    This delay will allow the company to implement its improvements to make it more of an enhanced version rather than a straight console port. CD Projekt RED is also hoping to improve and polish The Witcher 2's gameplay.
    Interesting, if true.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    ThroneofDravaris said:
    Interesting, if true.
    Not surprising for CDP, and I'd expect a nice free patch with similar improvements for the PC version once that happens.

I'm sad, though. I wanted more RPGamer staff to be able to play TW2 before our GOTY vote for this year. :(
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Well, there's still plenty of time, Ocelot. Graphics cards and CPUs get cheaper faster as the new models roll in. Just got me an HD 6870 for under $200, absolutely sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Hmm, I suppose since the 360 version will cost more, a little enhancement is certainly apropos.