If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Save vs News - Crafty Games Announces Mistborn Adventure Game

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
Just for the record, Brandon Sanderson is very cool guy and I'd much rather have had 3 more books of his original work in the past 2 years rather than finishing Wheel of Time.

There's always another secret

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Omgyesiloveyoubrandonsanderson.... <3
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie Pearl Administrators
    edited August 2011
    Ah, this must the one where background is given on what Kelsier was doing just after getting out of the Pits of Hathsin. While I've never played tabletop RPGs before, as a Brandon Sanderson fan, I think this is awesome!
    Reincarnation, realization
  • pcaballepcaballe Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Ahh I'm very excited. Sanderson is THE voice of modern epic fantasy. His works were made for games like these.
    “Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.”
  • MinneyarMinneyar Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Pre-ordered! Can't wait to make my roleplaying group play this. Hopefully it's good.