If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Disgaea 4 - Preview

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
Disgaea 3 may have given RPGamers an insight into the Netherworld's education system, but now it's time to learn about those calling the shots at the top. Read on to see what insights Disgaea 4 may provide in the realm of demon politics.

[ Preview, Dood! ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Sooo yeah. this is too close to release for me to wanna read! Blackout time, dood!
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I would be so happy if they made the online portion of the game compatible with the Japanese one. Meaning, we can visit Japanese maps and have Japanese players visit ours. I'm getting this one.
  • Hero Killer IdHero Killer Id Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Looking forward to this immensely. My concern is I have a new baby coming in September shortly after the release so I'm afraid the child may starve. (jk)
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Just train the baby to grind up through Item World for you. ;)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited August 2011
    You have to at least promise that you'll give your kid a sardine once they've finished training. ;)
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I've played way too much Disgaea.
    I'll wait until this one takes a price break.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I have the Premium Edition preordered! I'm not quite devoted enough to go for the figure set, though I was tempted.
  • DarkAlmasyDarkAlmasy Brionac Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I'm fighting with myself over whether or not to Pre-order, I really want Fallen Angel Flonne, but money has been very tight lately.
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will make me kill you."