If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Released Date Revealed for Cladun x2

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
In Cladun x2, you can explore dungeon and collect loot with your own custom character, weapons, and even background music. If this sounds like your idea of fun, you won't have to wait much longer to play.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• Super Duper GuySuper Duper Guy Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Forgive me, but I don't see a price for the release. What's the asking price? Did I miss a line in the story?
    Play whatever makes you happy.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited August 2011
    There was no price listed in the press release, nor can I find one on the official site. I really couldnt' say.
    " I think this is why aging makes humans die! "
  • Super Duper GuySuper Duper Guy Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Ah, no problem. I'll take a look on the PSN store later on. I don't figure the title more than $15.
    Play whatever makes you happy.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Probably $20, like the first one. Unless NISA is afraid of the dying PSP market ignoring it and they try to tempt us with a lower price.