If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Baconing to Arrive on PSN This Month

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
Bacon is set to sizzle at the end of the month for PSN users. Get ready to bring the bacon into your home when Deathspank's latest adventure releases very soon.

Story

Comments

• omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Disappointed that it's not appearing on Xbox Live right away like the first two. I definitely want to play it, but I'd rather get it on the same system I played the first two on.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited August 2011
    omegabyte said:
    Disappointed that it's not appearing on Xbox Live right away like the first two. I definitely want to play it, but I'd rather get it on the same system I played the first two on.

Sounds like Sony finally decided to open up the bank account again and go shopping again for timed exclusives like MS.

Is EA the publisher like they were on the last two?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    My good friend can't play this one because he's muslim.
    j/k
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited August 2011
    FYI, it's arriving on XBLA and PC on the 31st. Shortest exclusivity window. Ever.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!