If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pathfinder Products Through Q3 2012

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
Distant Worlds sounds neat, as long you don't actually have to fly around in an outer space galleon, powered by gerbils.

Click me

Comments

• JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Sorry to take so long to post...I've been quite busy.

I'm not sure I need ANOTHER beastiery. I guess having 600+ monsters just isn't enough. HAH! I AM looking forward to the Advance Races Guide. That will really help to flesh out the game some more. I have faiths of purity and balance, so having the Faiths of corruption will really help to round that out. I really like all those books as well. The mosters revisited dealie is only 10 monsters? A whole book on only 10 ? Hmmm...I'll pass....

Oh, on a funny note...I predicted that the next two big books that should come out would be an ultimate race guide and ultimate item guide. I was almost right! (Beastiery 3 will come out right before those two). Dang, I'm good. I'm thinking after these...maybe a prestige class guide! Let's see!
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    JCServant wrote: »
    . The mosters revisited dealie is only 10 monsters? A whole book on only 10 ? Hmmm...I'll pass....

it's one of those 64 page 20 dollar dealies.
  • JCServantJCServant Certified Polygameist RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm....that's tough. I might get it then. Might.
    Co-Host on RPGBacktrack. Follow me on Twitter and sub to my blog if you would like!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    depends on how much like the 9 greek (and 1 native american[wtf?]) myth-inspired beasties it's selling you.