If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kyanpingu - Japandemonium for August 26th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
I will survive! I will survive! And make a column!

Comments

• JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Is that a character from the DSiWare game Roller Angels in this picture?

Also the second thumbnail for Bokura no Kingdom links to the same picture as the first one.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    1) quite possibly. I knew I'd seen the character somewhere before, but there wasn't any info to identify her in the article.

2) oops. I'll fix that next time I'm on my home computer.
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I figured someone would've commented on the new Ninokuni material by now....
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    I'll comment on Ninokuni when they give even a remote indication that they're bringing it over. :-p
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited August 2011
    Me wantee Ninokuni. I am sad looking at this media. :(
    edited August 2011
    Ocelot said:
    I'll comment on Ninokuni when they give even a remote indication that they're bringing it over. :-p
    Fair enough. Though, as no mention has been made of a book this time around, that may be more likely from a localization standpoint.
  • silktailsilktail mild peril Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I like the Queen's cloak. That's all I have to say about it.
    Jungyin said:
    Is that a character from the DSiWare game Roller Angels in this picture?
    Apparently you can customize your characters by importing your own images (for their portrait and icon).

So yes, that one was likely taken from roller angels. I have no idea what the other ones are from.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I want to see battles of Ninokuni. I'm a battle monger.
    --
    Elminage has a cool art style.
    --
    Another great column.
    edited September 2011
    I'd like to see some battle footage as well. Presumably the combat will be similar to the DS game's, but the question is, what will they add to it?

Also, FYI everyone, I'm skipping this week. What little I had at the start of the day was better served holding over till next week so I could put together a meatier column.