If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Skyrim DLC to Have Console-exclusive Release

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited August 2011 in Latest Updates
We at RPGamer will no longer make jokes about Oblivion's horse armour DLC. However, we will speculate that this new "exclusive" has something to do with ridable Nords.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Moneyhats are awesome :(
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2011
    I place my money on a baby dragon you hatch and keep (just for the lulz).
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Dragon armor. :P
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    I enjoyed the DLC for Oblivion (well, other than horse armor). It was typically well-made, and featured either a small quest or in some cases, great little plots.

At the very least, I think it's better than the flurry of "armor packs" and what-not that have seen a release for Dragon Age 2, etc. That, to me, is the new horse armor.
    edited August 2011
    Jitawa said:
    At the very least, I think it's better than the flurry of "armor packs" and what-not that have seen a release for Dragon Age 2, etc. That, to me, is the new horse armor.
    Remember when ME2 gave us some armor and weapon packs for free? Those were the days.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited August 2011
    TG Barighm said:
    Dragon armor. :P
    You already know that's going to be in the main game. It's practically mandatory what with our character being the 'Dragonborn.'
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited August 2011
    Cerebrus network card, getting you free stuff.... well a little, everything else you pay for. Their point about buying new would've been better made if all the weapon packs were free with the card.
    edited August 2011
    Jitawa said:
    Their point about buying new would've been better made if all the weapon packs were free with the card.
    That's basically my point. I honestly thought the Black Emporium was the DA2 equivalent to Cerberus. Whoops.