If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

KoA: Reckoning Devs Speak - August Edition

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Hungry for more Reckoning information? Read on to learn about player housing, the combat system, and non-suicidal wildlife.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Ocelot said:
    Hungry for more Reckoning information? Read on to learn about player housing, the combat system, and non-suicidal wildlife.
    I'm liking the way the character development is described. I love "class" systems, but I also like a lot of options.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I don't see how this game could fail. It just looks better and better.
  • RosestormRosestorm Host of The Sectorcast Full Members
    edited September 2011
    This game really can't come out soon enough.
    Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
    Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
    A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Typho said:
    I'm liking the way the character development is described. I love "class" systems, but I also like a lot of options.
    Have you read about the Destiny system? As you unlock skills, the combinations that you've unlocked give you a list of Destinies to choose from. Your Destiny is basically your class title and gives you extra abilities, but you can change your Destiny at will. Plus, Destinies look like tarot cards. Pretty neat!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Yeah. The destinies sound cool. It sounds like if we buy this game, we won't need to ever buy any other games. Hahaha. The question is, are we all going to be able to finish Skyrim before Amalur comes out.

I for one got really excited when they said that we can buy a freaking castle. The only thing that could make this game better is if you could actually place the furniture yourself. I'm gonna buy me a medieval plasma TV for my castle!