If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Digimon World Re:Digitize Trailer Emerges In Real World

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
It's about time we headed back to the Digital World. Just watch out for outbreaks of that damn theme tune.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff Healer RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    I'm cautiously interested in this one. Digimon games are something of a mixed bag, but they can be pretty good...
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited September 2011
    Need more gameplay videos before I can say anything.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • coyotecraftcoyotecraft Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I was just playing the original Digimon World on the PSone and wondered how it would look if it was remade today. It's like my wish came true!  

In the original game you had one digimon that digivolved differently depending on stats and care mistakes. It eats, sleeps, and poops. You train your digimon and run around File island recruiting Digimon who would expand the city by opening shops and things. 
    If re:digitize is going back to all that then I'm already sold. 

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxRPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    I like Digimon and am keen on seeing more. Agumon is cool too, but I hope you can get more than just him.
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me