If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

FanExpo 2011 - I'm Batman

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Welcome to FanExpo 2011, the stuff that dreams are made of. Join Sam Marchello, Becky Cunningham, and Scott Wachter, as they share their experiences from this major Canadian event.

FanExpo 2011!

Comments

• caddyalancaddyalan Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Haven't yet attended a fan convention which is aimed at multiple fandoms. I know that the huge annual Atlanta event Dragon Con also fits that description, and there's probably more.

Also, I'm looking forward to Unlimited Game Works. It sounds like what would happen if someone remade Game Dev Story, and put the focus on indie games.
  • NekobasuNekobasu RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    The Meowth balloon is inspired. Team Rocket knows what's going on.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Nekobasu said:
    The Meowth balloon is inspired. Team Rocket knows what's going on.
    Yes, that was awesome. I especially like that it comes complete with Jessie and James hand puppets.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance