If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Guardian Heroes Will Return in October

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Sega has reached into the vault and pulled out a lost treasure for everyone to enjoy. The only question is if you can find eleven friends to save the world with before October comes.

[Link]

Comments

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Is it October yet?
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    NOW I wish I had an XBOX. I really hope they bring that to PS3.
  • JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    If it was October I wouldn't be on the internet because Dark Souls would have me in its clutches...
  • JuMeSynJuMeSyn Code: Kirin Administrators
    edited September 2011
    I own the Saturn version, so I have no need to anticipate this one. Saturn membership is a pretty exclusive distinction, though, so all those Treasure fans who never tried this game before will get a chance now. They'll also have a blast.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.