If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

New Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection Trailer

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
While actual information on Dragon Quest X is more prominent these days, there is still this little collection coming out soon. There's no word on if the game is leaving Japan, but you can still enjoy this trailer.

Story
" I think this is why aging makes humans die! "

Comments

• JitawaJitawa Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    It's interesting how many games got NES to SNES remakes/collections back in the day. Final Fantasy continued that trend of "slight" upgrades across multiple consoles (Origins on PS1, PSP release). I wonder why they're just throwing the originals on a disc with Dragon Quest? (well... the originals plus the one time they were remade/upgraded)
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Ok, so I'm not super knowledgable about the franchise and I don't speak Japanese, but it looks to me like they're putting the 3 original NES games + the Gameboy remakes on here? Or were there SNES remakes before the gameboy ones? If so, where do the GB I + II and GBC III sit on that?
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!
    http://www.extra-life.org/participant/diceadmiral
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited September 2011
    There were Super Famicom remakes, and I believe they were used as the basis for the GBC remakes.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups