If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dark Crystal RPG Announced

Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News EditorRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
now remember dark crystal was the one that didn't have Bowie's junk or Jennifer Conelly's rack in it.

http://www.rpgamer.com/savingthrow/news/091311.html

Comments

• KisakiProjectKisakiProject Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    It's probably my favorite movie ever. I may have to get into Pen and Paper just for this.
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    I was not kidding about burning wheel being dense, just a warning.
  • zockroachzockroach Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    This game better be Skeksis as all get out.
    FULL TIME AWESOME LIFE!
  • 7thCircle7thCircle Proofer of the Realm RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    I liked the movie, but can't see how this could possibly work as an RPG. Sure, it had a strong setting, but unless I remember wrong the population of the world was very, very limited and the movie's premise was ultimately simple and one note. Take away the visuals and the emotions behind the story and I don't know that there's enough left for a pen and paper game. It is either going to be mind-numbing and dull, aimed at a target audience of 12 and under, or both. I'm more of a Labyrinth guy myself. Now that would work as a pen and paper setting.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    "all ages appropriate" = count me out. Ah luv me some Gelflings, but sorry...no.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    *mind blown*
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Wait ... Table top?! Oh poo! POOOOOO!!
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!