If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Capcom Unleashes Monster Hunter 4

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
After spending a lot of effort putting Monster Hunter Tri on every gaming device known to humankind, Capcom has finally begun to move towards the next integer. Only time will tell how this will affect impending console wars.

[Link]

Comments

• ashuashu Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Could they have picked a worse platform?
  • XerainXerain Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    ashu said:
    Could they have picked a worse platform?
    iPad woudl have been worse.

That being said the morale of this video is: fight Tigrex like a Man so you don't have to worry about it wrecking the level and having to make all those crazy jumps.
    I miss my old prettiful sig.
  • zockroachzockroach Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I can't see them not doing some sort of Vita release... who knows though.. I'll sadly follow that game wherever it goes.
    FULL TIME AWESOME LIFE!
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I'm still mad at those guys for not localizing Tri HD for us.
  • ashuashu Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Xerain said:
    iPad woudl have been worse.
    Point taken. I am still displeased, though. :(
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Man, the 3DS is an awesome little device that doesn't deserve the hate it's been getting. Granted, the Monster Hunter thumb stick thing is awkward-looking and requires its own battery, but apparently it works just fine.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    It's not that people think the 3DS is so bad. It's just that 1. It's new so not so many people own it and 2. Monster Hunter should totally be on bigger grander home systems. I mean it's obviously a good thing on the PSP or people wouldn't buy it so much, but you're killing giant monsters. A small human vs. a giant monster is the perfect thing to play on a big screen in HD in your house. You guys don't think so?