If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Little King's Story Vita Has a Touching Trailer

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Don't worry, Corobo isn't giving in to sentimentality. The Vita just allows gamers to have a more hands-on experience with Little King's Story.

[Trailer]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I'm just in awe that we're getting another one of these titles. The first was an underplayed classic. I'm happy someone had enough faith in it to keep it alive.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Rebochan said:
    I'm just in awe that we're getting another one of these titles. The first was an underplayed classic. I'm happy someone had enough faith in it to keep it alive.
    There's no guarantee that WE are getting anything. For now this is only in Japan. Personally, I really hope we do get it, because LKS is easily one of the best games on the Wii.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that since XSEED has greater access to Marvelous' titles (due to the merger with AQ Interactive) that they send it our way. Well....again.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes