If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailers Speak English

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Go ahead, take a look at these new time-travelling trailers for Final Fantasy XIII-2. Just try not to create a paradox or cause your mother to fall in love with you.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    No matter how I look at it.... that moogle is MR. MAGOO. Also, I'm just not feeling the music for the trailer (English or Japanese) But, I'm looking forward to it.
  • LegendaryZoltanLegendaryZoltan Releaser of Heavy Metal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    It will probably be like FF13 and have that one battle song that totally rocks and all the rest will be a mixed bag. Although I felt like it was good that FF13's music went the way it went. At least now the vocalized chocobo theme is finally out in the open. The next one will probably be better.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    The vocalized chocobo theme was one of the best parts of FF XIII. It sounded so happy, and then you listened to the words...
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    CALLING IT NOW: Noel will turn out to be the progeny of Snow and Serah.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    SiliconNooB said:
    CALLING IT NOW: Noel will turn out to be the progeny of Snow and Serah.
    I think he's supposed to be from farther in the future than that.
    edited September 2011
    Ocelot said:
    I think he's supposed to be from farther in the future than that.
    Well, I predict that he'll be part of their direct line.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited September 2011
    SiliconNooB said:
    I predict...that Kaias is the future Noel, like how it worked in Noein! That, or he's really Etro.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Don't care for the music this time at all. There is only one song that even remotely grabs me(the theme that sounds like Unlimited Saga battle music), the rest of the music is just generic, and lacks any real memorable melody. Adding schlocky pop songs shows me just how far Final Fantasy continues to fall as a distinct series...it's becoming so generic, and unrecognizable from it's origins.
  • scorpio_7scorpio_7 Tactic's Ogre I choose u! Full Members
    edited September 2011
    SiliconNooB said:

"BACK TO THE FUTURE 3" rip-off maybe? I have a feeling you guys are on to something with this. I just hope he doesn't fall in love with his mother/grand-mother... geez

Serah:"I'm sorry Noel... I'm in love with Snow, plus... I'm your grand-mother, I just don't think it could work out"
  • coyotecraftcoyotecraft Full Members
    edited September 2011
    "Promise" on Ps3. "Despair" on Xbox360. I'm wondering why they only show one system at the end of the trailer and not both? Are they trying to tell me something?
    edited September 2011
    coyotecraft said:
    "Promise" on Ps3. "Despair" on Xbox360. I'm wondering why they only show one system at the end of the trailer and not both? Are they trying to tell me something?
    I think it's because they had the commercials playing at Sony and Microsoft's conferences or something.
  • MaudrenMaudren i can post! thanx paws! Full Members
    edited September 2011
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    I predict...that Kaias is the future Noel, like how it worked in Noein! That, or he's really Etro.

As a person who dislikes anime, i will say that noein was awesome.
    sup?