If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kingdom Hearts 3D Videos Show Off Orange-Haired Kid with Headphones

Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The BemusedAdministrators
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Okay, so there's more to these videos than just Sora meeting Neku. There's also something about Dream Eaters and the Mark of Mastery. To a The World Ends With You fan, though, that's the most important thing.

Story
Reincarnation, realization

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited September 2011

Why does Sora have Heartless for allies? WHYYYY?

EDIT: Wait a sec... Those aren't heartless. That's a different emblem. In fact, looked like there's two new emblems? O-o

Also, loved the lady bursting out laughing when Neku showed up :)
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited September 2011
    They are called Dream Eaters. I think the ones allied with Sora and Riku are just friendly Dream Eaters, though I'm mostly guessing.
    Reincarnation, realization
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited September 2011
    Strawberry Eggs said:
    They are called Dream Eaters. I think the ones allied with Sora and Riku are just friendly Dream Eaters, though I'm mostly guessing.
    I would assume the ones paired with them would be called "Nightmare Eaters." You know, since Dream Eaters would eat good dreams while Nightmare Eaters would do the opposite.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Strawberry Eggs said:
    That would make sense, although it implies a lot of the events in the game are probably going to be Sora's dreams right? Not that's terribly outside the realm of possibility considering Coded was all virtual.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited September 2011
    Kingdom Hearts: Debbie Does Dallas. Will my enjoyment of TWEWY be enough to make me try you. I fear it will not.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • CofLSilkCofLSilk RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    The biggest thing here is definitely the inclusion of Neku. This, along with Nomura's comments give huge hope to a second installment in the TWEWY universe.

While I have thus far enjoyed the GBA/DS KH titles, they certainly haven't done much in the way of progressing the series' story. I'm not expecting a huge eye-opener in KH 3D, but that doesn't mean that it won't be a fun game worth trying out. It's definitely one of the top motivating factors for me to get a 3DS...once Nintendo fully integrates that god-awful slider attachment.
  • Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Oh LORD... What to think????

I LOVE TWEWY, but if I have to settle for playing the reapers game in traverse town. I'll have fun... but i'll do BEGRUDGINGLY :)
  • BleuVIIBleuVII Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Well, there goes my hope of Shibuya Underground being one of the worlds in Birth By Sleep Vol. 2. I was hoping to have Aqua and Neku form a pact in that game as one of Aqua's attempts to get back to the world of light.

Still, I have mad love for TWEWY and Neku.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    FYI, the two factions of Dream Eaters are called Spirits (good guys) and Nightmares.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited September 2011
    GaijinMonogatari said:
    FYI, the two factions of Dream Eaters are called Spirits (good guys) and Nightmares.
    ...that seems like it should be backwards, but okay.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.