If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

XSEED Readies Grand Knights History

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
The three countries of Avalon, Union, and Logres are at war, and they all need you. Do you have the courage to join the battle?

[Link]

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Not gonna lie, but I want this. I want it bad.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    You and me both. I'm definitely curious to see what Vanillaware does with a turn-based game.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Oh oh oh, yes.

Yes please.

Love you XSEED!
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Happy dance!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • SavorienSavorien Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Just hook it to my veins!
    Vanillaware’s 2D is, once again, shaming their competitor’s 3D. It’s like, what are you even doing with your extra D, jerks? Maybe we should hold that extra D in reserve for you, like a trust, until you are ready. - Tycho, Penny Arcade
  • space_popespace_pope New Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Oh XSEED, thank you so very much. I shall now build an altar in your honour and proceed with the much deserved worship.
  • ZbornakZbornak Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I have no idea how XSeed makes money on these PSP releases, but I'm glad they're taking the chance.
    Get your Portable ID!
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Their parent company merged with Marvelous, so I assume Marvelous assumes most of the risk.

Marvelous is the Japanese publisher, FYI.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • RosestormRosestorm Host of The Sectorcast Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I want this so much.
    Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
    Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
    A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.
  • RalsuRalsu Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Those visuals are gorgeous. Why does the PSP tease me so with all of these great RPGs when the Vita is right around the corner?
  • WyrdwadWyrdwad Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Vita is backwards-compatible with PSP games, you know. Just buy it off of PSN, and all will be right with the world. (:

-Tom
    edited September 2011
    Wyrdwad said:
    Vita is backwards-compatible with PSP games
    I was aware of that part. I just haven't read enough on this title to know if it will be available in digital format. If I missed it, that's my bad.
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    It's on XSEED's site
    Grand Knights History was developed by Vanillaware and will be published in North America by XSEED Games this winter both as a UMD disc and download through the PlayStation®Store.
    My situation is that I'll be a LE slut for this and end up with the UMD if one of those appears.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    7thCircle said:
    It's on XSEED's site

My situation is that I'll be a LE slut for this and end up with the UMD if one of those appears.
    Well, there's rumors abound that Sony may offer some sort of UMD -> Digital conversion program for the Vita. You know, the one they never got off the ground for the Go.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited September 2011
    7thCircle said:
    It's on XSEED's site

It's on OUR site. In THIS story. Gah! :P
    The game will get both a UMD and a digital release sometime this coming Winter.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited September 2011
    Well, I for one welcome our new PSP overlords!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23[/ATTACH]

Seriously though, XSEED doing more PSP games eases my worries about the Second/Third chapters of TitS.
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited September 2011
    This is very good news. I can't wait to get this.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    My PSP is old, I got it back when it first came out and for years it sat mostly idle while my DS took all the glory. I'm glad that my investment in the PSP has paid off these last couple of years! Yay for holding out!
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
    edited September 2011
    Macstorm said:
    It's on OUR site. In THIS story. Gah! :P
    My apologies to all, especially TwinBahamut, that I did not fully read the story before I posted. I was too busy geeking at the images to read all those words. Read? What? Are you insane?

Will certainly consider purchasing this for my future Vita system.
  • AaediyenAaediyen Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    I think I could see myself playing this. And damn do I look handsome.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Haven't played any Vanillaware games before, but this game does indeed look gorgeous. I'll put it on my "wait for reviews" pile.