If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Star Wars: The Old Republic Arrives In Time For Christmas

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited September 2011 in Latest Updates
Christmas? What's Christmas? We thought the Star Wars universe had that Lifeday thing going. We could have sworn there was this holiday special that explained everything about it...

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Got it pre-ordered, as a present to myself for finishing fall term, as finals are right before then. What a wonderful release date for those who are school bound!
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Only if you hapen to liek Star Wars to that extent and I've long since gotten over that love of Star Wars. Movies fine, games ... pass

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • The Last PaladinThe Last Paladin Member Full Members
    edited September 2011
    Looking forward to it. Not much for MMORPGs but all of my Navy friends are playing and that by itself is good enough for me to try it. Even got the edition with the statue that is suppose to come with it. Hopefully it will be fun.