If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Phantasy Star Online 2 Delayed Until 2012

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
RPGamers hoping to see how the next iteration of SEGA's MMO is received in Japan will have to wait a bit longer. Perhaps they didn't expect just how long it would take to read all the suggestions.

[ Story ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    aww man. Even though Sega is lazy about updating anything PSO I really wana see this here...
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • TheMooseTheMoose Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    I wish Phantasy Star remakes were released in North America along with Phantasy Star Online.
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Phantasy Star has been delayed since the SEGA Genesis...in fact some say it died.
  • zockroachzockroach Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    I pumped tons of hours into the original PSO.. I'm hoping this follows the structure of PSO rather than PSU. Either way, I'm stoked. I really just want to feed my mag D :.
    FULL TIME AWESOME LIFE!
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Better good than early.
  • Glowing HyrenGlowing Hyren Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Ugh, they're bringing back Disks. I hated those. They made being a force such a tremendous pain in the rear.
    Please Donate to RPGamer's Extra Life team!
    http://www.extra-life.org/participant/diceadmiral