If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

RPGCast - Episode 196: "Pre-Extra Life 2011"

sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflictMadison, WIAdministrators
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
RPGCast - Episode 196: "Pre-Extra Life 2011"

It's one week till Extra Life and we need your help to reach our goals. Will you consider donating to help children get healthy? Also Mikel Tidwell joins us this week to help explain Square Enix, iPhones, AAA JRPGs, and the sad state of the 3DS Pok

Comments

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited October 2011
    If you're at all curious and haven't done so already, to update the 3D Pokedex, go the menu by clicking on that little gear when looking at Pokemon. Scroll all the way down until you see a button marked "Update." The update doesn't really do much in any case. :p
    Reincarnation, realization
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited October 2011
    I downloaded Pokedex 3D... and deleted it inside of 20 minutes.

Maybe I was expecting too much (like say, it detecting the full Pokedex on the White cart I had in the 3DS at the time), but I don't play Pokemon for graphics.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups