If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

See Skyward Sword's Intro Video

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
Those pesky monsters are always up to no good. Find out what they've done this time, and how the Goddess stepped in to save humanity in the most inconvenient way possible, once again.

[Video!]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2011
    That opening was beautiful. Loved the music, and the story. Though, did that center evil look familiar to anybody else, or was it just me?
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Hmm. I have to agree the music was good. Im eager for this game. Already pre-ordered it, golden wii-mote and all which is practically a steal for those who haven't gotten a wii-motion-+ yet.

Can't wait. I have my calendar marked with a little tri-phorce :3
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    I need to remember to put in an order for that Golden Wiimote version. I've been holding off on getting a second MotionPlus since I knew there'd be one bundled with this game.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • JormungandJormungand Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    For those who are interested, Hajime Wakai was in charge of the music for Skyward Sword. Koji Kondo also did a few pieces. I'm not sure if there are additional composers.

Anyway, Wakai is probably best known for his Star Fox 64 score. He's been at Nintendo for a long time now, and it's great to see that he's finally being given the role of not only lead composer, but music director for a Zelda game. It's about time! Fun fact: it was his idea to arrange Zelda's theme backwards. Apparently he did this without the game's producer knowing. What a pleasant surprise that must have been!
  • Tequila MockingbirdTequila Mockingbird Resident Cannibal Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Jormungand said:
    For those who are interested, Hajime Wakai was in charge of the music for Skyward Sword. Koji Kondo also did a few pieces. ... Fun fact: it was his idea to arrange Zelda's theme backwards. Apparently he did this without the game's producer knowing. What a pleasant surprise that must have been!
    OMG! That is really cool! Its amazing... how if you just flip something it could become this whole new thing.
    Ocelot said:
    I need to remember to put in an order for that Golden Wiimote version. I've been holding off on getting a second MotionPlus since I knew there'd be one bundled with this game.
    Yes. :3 Apparently, Zelda Skyward Sword Pre-Sales have been particularly dismal. But Zelda is close to 400k mark and Im sure it will meet that, but I hope it gets close to 450K by release. Lofty expectations? (Pun intended). After all its just a little over a month till it gets here. People who don't pre-order the special edition with gold wii mote, will be flipping when they are all gone and they have to spend an additional 40-50 bucks on a wii-motion + remote. (If they don't have the controller already).
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    How many folks are willing to dust off their Wiis for this triforce?