If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Tales of Innocence R Struts Its Stuff

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
Namco Bandai has been releasing tons of demo footage from Tales of Innocence R. Here are two videos for your viewing pleasure.

RPGamer's Golden Tales Rule: This thread is for INNOCENCE. Any mention or complaints about X Tales game not being localized will earn you a smack.

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2011
    I'm loving how minimal the loading times appear to be. Makes you really feel that it's still on the DS.
    User Database Check
    Current Month and Year: March 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: Climactic Battle
    Number of Spammers banned: An ungodly number
  • WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    Well with graphics like that, what's to load? BAZING
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Hah hah, the graphics aren't super amazing, but they still look good. I doubt we'll see it, but you never know.

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    I really hope this makes it over here. I've played some of it on my Ds, but it'd be nice to really know what's going on.
  • JungyinJungyin Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    If you don't mind using a flash card or an emulator, a full translation patch for the DS version has been out for a while now. It even lets you choose between Romanization, direct translation, and the offical Namco localization for the names of items and artes, and has an additional method to unlock a Style that originally could only be unlocked through multiplayer.