If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Announcement Trailer

QuinQuin ne cede malisRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
What do you mean the last squad failed? Fine, get me that Elcor Black Ops squad, they must be good for something.

[NEWS]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited October 2011
    I swear there's a joke in that video about gaming news sites operating as shills for marketing teams.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    considering the games kiosk on the citadel in ME@, that would not be surprising. I will play the multiplayer at least once. more if my friends do (if you're cool you can be my friend on XBL, poke me).
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    Fowl Sorcerous said:
    considering the games kiosk on the citadel in ME@, that would not be surprising. I will play the multiplayer at least once. more if my friends do (if you're cool you can be my friend on XBL, poke me).
    You'll play it with me, right? *doe eyes*
  • TG BarighmTG Barighm Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    (if you're cool you can be my friend on XBL, poke me).
    *poke, poke*
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Meh. Massive Erect doesn't need multi-player, but I'll give it a shot regardless since I love the series and it will be available. Dead Space 2 muti was fun, and that's really more of a single player game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • TyphoTypho Knight Errant Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Confessor Rahl said:
    Massive Erect
    Eh? Never heard it called that before.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Typho said:
    Eh? Never heard it called that before.
    It's my nickname for the franchise because well... you can figure it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief