If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Costume Quest Dresses Up PCs

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
It's October, and that means it's time for costumes and candy. This year, even crusty old PC gamers can celebrate with the newly-ported Costume Quest.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    well if you didn't pick this up on PSN or Xbox live last year now is the time ^^
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    I'm currently attempting to find out whether the PC version of Costume Quest has added a save-anywhere feature, or if it has the same kinda-lame autosave that the console versions did. If anybody knows the answer to this question, please post it here or e-mail me at ocelot@rpgamer.com. Thanks!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • omegabyteomegabyte He's just this guy, you know? RPGamer Staff
    edited October 2011
    Ocelot said:
    I'm currently attempting to find out whether the PC version of Costume Quest has added a save-anywhere feature, or if it has the same kinda-lame autosave that the console versions did. If anybody knows the answer to this question, please post it here or e-mail me at ocelot@rpgamer.com. Thanks!
    Well, the expansion added save points in the form of mailboxes, so it's certainly possible they expanded that into the main game as well.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!