If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Preview

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited October 2011 in Latest Updates
Zelda historians have had a difficult time figuring out the overall chronology of events. Fortunately Skyward Sword makes matters a bit simpler than usual. Read on to see what this series prequel has in store.

[ Preview ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2011
    Sounds like they pulled all the stops for this game, and a dual-world system like in Link to the Past, meaning we'll probably see a total of 12 main dungeons, 3 or 4 in the sky, and the rest on the ground.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited October 2011
    DarkRPGMaster said:
    Sounds like they pulled all the stops for this game, and a dual-world system like in Link to the Past and every game after it, meaning we'll probably see a total of 12 main dungeons, 3 or 4 in the sky, and the rest on the ground.
    There, fixed that for you.
    Well Excuse Me, Prin...Oh
    This is from the article title. See THIS is what happens every time Link opens his big fat mouth. And people wonder why he doesn't talk.
  • LordKaiserLordKaiser Gaming Freedom Full Members
    edited October 2011
    Simpler for Righties but there's not option for lefties.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited October 2011
    flamethrower said:
    There, fixed that for you.

This is from the article title. See THIS is what happens every time Link opens his big fat mouth. And people wonder why he doesn't talk.
    Well, actually there weren't many games after Link to the Past that had that. Namely, Ocarina, Twilight Princess, and Oracles of Seasons/Ages. Other than those, every other one just had one world, to my knowledge.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.