If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

A Deeper Look at Reckoning's Destiny System

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited November 2011 in Latest Updates
We reckon that if we keep posting videos of this game that more people start paying attention. This trailer highlights character advancement known as the destiny system.

Trailer
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• TaikaTaika Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I have to say, the way they describe it sounds really interesting. Have to keep an eye on this one!
  • MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited November 2011
    It really is awesome. If you like Skyrim/Oblivion's exploration and open world, but want more out of the combat, this is the game for you.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • RosestormRosestorm Host of The Sectorcast Full Members
    edited November 2011
    This seems to me to be a combination of Skyrim/Oblivion exploration, more mature type fable 3 art style, god of war esque combat system, which makes me want it all the more? Mac how is the dialogue system, is it a bioware type system or is it a skyrim pick things from a list but has no bearing on the conversation type thing?
    Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
    Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
    A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I don't see how this game could be anything but awesome.