If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Pokkin - Japandemonium for November 18th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited November 2011 in Latest Updates
We may have missed a column for Pocky Day, but that doesn't mean we can't still talk about it! Read on!

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I just have to say I don't think they will sell many of those curtains. :)
  • Fowl SorcerousFowl Sorcerous Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    never in my search for the most depraved crossover fanfiction on the tubes have i ever seen the Sarge and zelgadis exchange dialogue. i must play this game.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I would totally buy those curtains if I wasn't ****ing broke.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I would sacrifice my sister for Heroes Fantasia(in English).
    Another great column.
  • randal77randal77 well well, look who it is Full Members
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, Heroes Fantasia.... Banpresto is seriously my favorite company now.
    Wait a second... If you're here, than that means... oh boy
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    Unfortunately, the odds of an English release are still hovering at around 0.0001% (cuz hey, anything's technically possible).
  • QuinQuin ne cede malis RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    randal77 said:
    Banpresto is seriously my favorite company now.
    Welcome to the club :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
  • CidolfasCidolfas Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    Man, of all the awesome characters in ROD they chose Drake? Weird. Drake is cool but he's no Yomiko Readman.
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    Cidolfas said:
    Man, of all the awesome characters in ROD they chose Drake? Weird. Drake is cool but he's no Yomiko Readman.
    Probably cause she's already garunteed to be in it
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Capitalism Ho! Full Members
    edited November 2011
    Cidolfas said:
    She was announced as playable long ago, IIRC.

Anyway, I have one complaint about those promotional shots of Little Witch Parfait: They're significantly higher-resolution than what the PSP is capable of producing. They're all natively 640x360, per-pixel, but the PSP can only output 480x272. The game isn't going to look exactly like those screenshots because the screen size will be different. Hell, the aspect ratio isn't even equal - the PSP screen is technically a bit narrower. So yeah, a little disappointed at that, because the game straight-out isn't going to look as nice as those screenshots due to screen limitations. I'd really like to see some actual screens of the game and not bullshots.

Do we have a name of the developer, by the way? I noticed one wasn't mentioned in the article.
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    Really? That's too bad about the resolution issues.

It's being put out by Cyberfront, March 8, 2012 on the PSP.