If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

A Change in Administration

ClixClix ListmasterFull Members
edited November 2011 in Forum Rules & Announcements
Dear members of RPGamer,

I have been happy to serve you all as co-administrator for the past year or so. I have played a few different roles while here at RPGamer. I went from a normal member, to a moderator, to a reviewer, and finally to a co-administrator. Now everything returns to where things began. You will probably still see me, but my projected activity level will likely remain where it is now. Games, not just RPGs, have begun to fade from my life without even meaning to. I can no longer police boards I barely keep up with.

Instead, I am happy to announce who will be joining Paws in keeping the ship running smoothly. Most of you all know her: Strawberry Eggs. She has always been an active member here, and I am relieved to know my duties pass to her. Please give her a warm applause as your new co-admin!
ClixPsi.png

Comments

• PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    Thanks Clix. Welcome Strawberry.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited November 2011
    Thank you both. It's sad to see you go (so to speak), Clix. You were a great co-admin.

I may be a bit clumsy with being an admin at first, but I will do my best.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs

• DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited November 2011
    Congratulations Strawberry, and a sad farewell to you Clix. I've seen you do an amazing job the year I've been here, and I wish you well in your endeavors.
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited November 2011
    I look forward to working with our new Strawberry and Eggs flavored co-overlord.

Thanks for everything and good luck Clix!
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    Thank you so much for all your amazing years of service Clix. Please don't be a stranger!

Also, congrats Berry! You're going to do fabulous!
  • shentinoshentino Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    When I hear strawberry eggs, I think those easter cadbury creme eggs using strawberry instead of vanilla for filling.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Wannabe Mistborn Lucario Administrators
    edited November 2011
    shentino wrote: »
    When I hear strawberry eggs, I think those easter cadbury creme eggs using strawberry instead of vanilla for filling.
    Well, that's certainly different from gelatin eggs made from strawberry jello.
    Bravely second...
    The courage to try again...

Twitter: BerryEggs