If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

DC Universe Online - Staff Impression

KeerithKeerith New MemberFull Members
edited November 2011 in Latest Updates
Enter the world of DC Comics in Sony Online Entertainment's DC Universe Online. Fight alongside - or against - Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and all your other favorite DC heroes and villains.

Find the article here.

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    First off, awesome impression. You've given me a feel for how the game is going to play out while infusing a bit of your own personal experiences. You've certainly got me intrigued!

Out of curiosity, did you play this on PC or PS3? Is there a massive difference between the two?
  • KeerithKeerith New Member Full Members
    edited November 2011
    Thanks, Nyx!

I don't own a PS3, so I played it on my PC. I've tried a few MMOs on the XBox 360 (Final Fantasy XI and Phantasy Star Universe) and although they did OK, I have to have my keyboard.

I'm fairly certain the PS3 would look far, far prettier than my poor, old computer, though. :D
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited November 2011
    I have a decent gaming rig, and DC Universe is a very nice-looking game. I agree that the story gets repetitive after a while, but it's fun to pop in now and then for some beat-'em-up action.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance