If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Site Status 12/5/2011

FoxworthFoxworth Practical Problem SolverAdministrators
edited December 2011 in Site & Forum Support
We are currently having an issue with our hosting provider for www.rpgamer.com. We are working with them to restore service to our affected systems as quickly as possible.
This space for rent.

Comments

• FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    This is for today, in 2011. And no, it's not Fox's fault it's down. :)
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited December 2011
    Did somebody let the gremlins out of their cage again?
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I blame Motomu Toriyama for the site being down.
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited December 2011
    sirsniffy wrote: »
    I blame Motomu Toriyama for the site being down.

So the real person behind it goes unblamed? Well I caught what that guilty party thinks on camera.

129773788833.jpg
    "Yes, because apparently blindly jumping headfirst into a firefight without a grasp on the situation or any combat experience is a sign of genius these days."
  • sirsniffysirsniffy Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    So the real person behind it goes unblamed? Well I caught what that guilty party thinks on camera.

129773788833.jpg
    GASP! But that can't be...he supposedly died in the 90's!
  • FiremystFiremyst Daddy Dragon II RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    Now we need the same image with: The reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated.

As for the site issues, they have been resolved. For those still loading this page when trying to go to www.rpgamer.com, please clear your DNS cache.

Thank you.
    Founder, RPGamer
    I love tweeting -- follow me @ http://www.twitter.com/mtidwell