If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Legend of Grimrock - Interview

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited December 2011 in Latest Updates
Legend of Grimrock is an upcoming first-person dungeon crawler that is set to release next year. While it may not have a Hall of Champions, it does offer a challenge not seen in the last few years. Check out RPGamer's interview and get ready to dive into one creepy dungeon.

Interview

Comments

• GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    Since no one else is going to, I might as well ask...

"Did you guys have any idea how many people would look at your title and initially think it was about the Transformers character Grimlock?"
  • PawsPaws BEARSONA RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    After Shining The Holy Ark reminded me this type of game doesn't universally suck, I'm interested.
  • The Last PaladinThe Last Paladin Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Lol, I thought the same thing about the Transformers character Grimlock. Legend of Grimlock would make a interesting RPG :)