If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Final Fantasy VI Finally Arrives on PSN

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited December 2011 in Latest Updates
After a few false starts and erroneous reports, the beloved sixth entry in the Final Fantasy series has finally made it to the PSN. For real this time.

[Link]

Comments

• WheelsWheels RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    YES, I get to buy FFVI again even if its the worst port!
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited December 2011
    SON OF A SUBMARINER, this pleases me! I have been waiting for this for quite a while, and I'll be sure to pick it up when I get paid this week...for selling my books back to college.
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.
  • JonJon New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    My favorite! But they didn't bother fixing any of the problems of the PS1 port? That's sad. I still enjoy the original SNES version the best.
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I know SE likes to charge their special tax but 10 each is pretty unreasonable for the Anthology/Chronicles/Origins games.

Right now Final Fantasy Anthology is $13 on Amazon for the physical release compared to 20 for digital on PSN, that's pretty sad. Still great games though!
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited December 2011
    PSN is like XBLA for Playstation, right? I just realize we have no game list for games available for it.
  • RainaRaina Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I am excited about this, it's one of my favorite Final Fantasy games.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    This port isn't worth owning.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • DarkRPGMasterDarkRPGMaster A Witness to Destruction Moderators
    edited December 2011
    SiliconNooB said:
    This port isn't worth owning unless you don't have a Nintendo console or handheld.
    Fixed to reflect some people's circumstances (IE partially mine, as I do not expect to get the SNES version until after dad has made me gotten his 'list' of SNES games we need to reobtain).
    User Database Check
    Pages cleared: 98
    Users cleared: 2940
    Current Year: 2010
    Spammer-Banning Battle Theme: You Will Know Our Names
    Number of Spammers banned: At least 2000 at this point.