If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Next Episode of Alpha Kimori Announced

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited June 2012 in Latest Updates
Filled with love triangles and sci-fi goodness, Sherman3D has firmly announced the next episode of Alpha Kimori. However, RPGamers won't be able to get their hands on this next installment until March.

Story

Comments

• AlphaKimoriAlphaKimori Official Developer Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Nyx! Didn't know you were keeping track. ^_^;;;
    edited May 2012
    Nyx said:
    Filled with love triangles and sci-fi goodness, Sherman3D has firmly announced the next episode of Alpha Kimori. However, RPGamers won't be able to get their hands on this next installment until March.

Story
    Hey, Nyx! Alpha Kimori Episode Two is already out but I can't seem to send you a review copy because your e-mail is bouncing. ^_^;;;
  • NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2012
    AlphaKimori said:
    Hey, Nyx! Alpha Kimori Episode Two is already out but I can't seem to send you a review copy because your e-mail is bouncing. ^_^;;;
    Our forums and mail have been down for a bit, and they are only just getting back on track now. Try sending it again! If not, just send me a PM on the forums and see if that works!
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited May 2012
    Sorry, but every time I see this game title I think of Pokemon, lol. The Grass starter for the Advance Gen was called Kimori in Japanese...
    edited May 2012
    Nyx, let me know if you still didn't get my e-mail since the system tells me that the e-mail is delayed but not failed yet. ^_^

GaijinMonogatari, that's what the kids tell us but the majority of our players are adult females. ^_^
    edited June 2012
    Nyx, wondering if you got my e-mail? Gamezebo just reviewed Alpha Kimori Great Doubt Episode Two: http://www.gamezebo.com/games/alpha-kimori-episode-two/review
    edited June 2012
    My e-mail is still borked and likely won't be fixed after E3. If you need to contact me, DM me on our forums. Thanks!
    edited June 2012
    Oops! I meant, did you get my PM? I sent you a review copy. ^^
    edited June 2012
    AlphaKimori said:
    Oops! I meant, did you get my PM? I sent you a review copy. ^^
    Yes I did and I have started the game. Hopefully, if everything goes smoothly we'll have a review soon. I thought I responded back to you that, but it's possible I was a scatter brain. :(
    edited June 2012
    Awesome! You didn't reply to me but just glad that you got it, Nyx! ^_^