If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mega Bloks BlizzCon Exclusive Thrall Figure Giveaway

risingsunrisingsun - Fancy Title -RPGamer Staff
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
At BlizzCon 2011, Mega Bloks gave away an exclusive mini-figure of Shaman Thrall, from the World of Warcraft, in every goody bag. If you want to get your hands on one of these cool little guys but didn't get the chance to attend this year's convention, then here is your chance. Mega Bloks was nice enough to provide us with three figures to giveaway to our readers just in time for the holidays.

All you need to do to enter is reply to this thread with a brief comment telling us what you will do with the figure if you win it. The winners will be selected after the contest ends and will be contacted shortly after via PM. The contest is currently open for U.S. residents only.

-Link to Contest page

Comments

• Options
    Unknown Unregistered / Not Logged In
    edited December 2011
    I would place it into a shadowbox and hang it in my game room with all my other wow collectibles FOR THE HORDE!
  • FrozenbabylonFrozenbabylon POW! Full Members
    edited December 2011
    He would stand as the KING of my toyshelf! Head and shoulders abpve my Halo and Marvel Mega Bloks, His hammer raise in triumph!
  • PNeithanPNeithan New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I'd place him next to my other plastic incarnations of Thrall, which reside on a shelf of prominence amongst my collection.
  • rolly24rolly24 New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    If I win a figure of Thrall I will place it on my desk at work next to my Spam Allstars postcard, Final Fantasy 11 tonberry strap and mini robot usb stick.
  • lolwhoopslolwhoops Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    bah! stupid US only contest! A pox on thee! I was gonna use the figure to demonstrate the family resemblance between Thrall and myself (seeing as we're second cousins).
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I won I'd put it on my shelf(In my WoW gaming room) with my Thrall card. And he'd be the king of the shelf with his almighty doomhammer raised :D
  • RebochanRebochan Who needs Rinoa anyway? Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I'd take him down to tour the Hollywood strip and mingle with his fellow celebrities.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes
  • xuicsusxuicsus New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Roommate has halo stuff all over the living room downstairs. I'd place him in the center of it, bring back some modicrum of respect to my home.
  • mikeyhegsmikeyhegs New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    He would reign supreme over all of my LEGO star wars dudes. Except maybe Boba Fett. /fanboy
  • CipherinthesnoWCipherinthesnoW Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    If I won it, I would give it to my room mate who is a mega huge WoW nerd, who would love it and cherish it forever!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    If I won I would take Thrall with me when I go snowboarding take a picture of Thrall and I at the summit, send the photo to all my WoW friends. with the text "Wish you were here! If Thrall can make it, you should have to! :playful: