If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dragon Fantasy Flies to PC

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited December 2011 in Latest Updates
Don't have an iDevice, but want to try out Dragon Fantasy? Well, Dragon Fantasy has flown to the PC, and it comes with a special twist.

• DarkmoonDarkmoon New Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Now that some launch bugs are taken care of and I've gotten to play through the whole thing, I must say I rather enjoyed it. Very old-school Dragon Quest in its execution in the first chapter, with a single party member and battles against a single foe, while the second and third chapters adding more features, such as multiple party members and enemies in battle. And pickpocketing from NPCs.

I'd recommend it to anyone looking for some old-school RPG goodness, and I'm looking forward to future chapters that come out.