If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Nintendo Europe's 2012 Line-up Reveals Inazuma Eleven 2 Localization

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited December 2011 in Latest Updates
The first part of Nintendo Europe's 2012 line-up has been announced, revealing a European release for the second game in the Inazuma Eleven series. RPGamers in the region can once again stand up and show their love for football.

[ Stand Up, Stand Up If You Love Football! ]
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevvi Taubemira (Leviathan)

Comments

• flamethrowerflamethrower Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Is soccer (or football or what have you) more popular in Europe than in the United States?
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    Very very much so. Soccer is the American Football of most of the rest of the globe. :)
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited December 2011
    flamethrower said:
    Is soccer (or football or what have you) more popular in Europe than in the United States?
    I wonder how many people know we have a US Soccer team here in MA.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • hoktomasterhoktomaster Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    did any1 play the first 1 and if they did what is the gameplay like?
    I wouldn't even bother to Eat that coz your already dead

My Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/hoktoshinkenmaster
    My Livestream http://www.twitch.tv/hoktomaster
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    My review of the first one

Very simple version - gameplay is fun, but a bit too easy
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU) | NNID: severinmira
  • ShadowcatShadowcat Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    good I bought the first one for my brother for Christmas. It wasn't that easy to get but I managed it....

BTW: He spent some time in Europe and being the sports fan he is got to know the soccer teams over there.
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My VAPS Entry,
  • TheAnimeManTheAnimeMan Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    flamethrower said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI2UYDJlsoU

From a movie I know but the first thing that came to my mind.

They look at what we call "Football" and are like what the F is this sport your playing thats not football.

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D
  • shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited December 2011
    TheAnimeMan said:
    They look at what we call "Football" and are like what the F is this sport your playing thats not football.
    Also, Sega Football Manager 2012 sold gang-busters in Europe this year. You think we're nutty about Madden here, you have no idea.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited December 2011
    shoptroll said:
    Also, Sega Football Manager 2012 sold gang-busters in Europe this year. You think we're nutty about Madden here, you have no idea.
    Yeah that series is massive (and awesome ^^), FIFA and Pro Evo are also guaranteed massive sales every year. Football generally dominates the sporting news.

Vinnie Jones playing a Man Utd fan always amuses me :P
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I am rooting for England SO HARD in the Euro next summer - because the more games they play, the more days off I get from work. /innocent whistle

I might have to import the original Inazuma, but I tend to avoid importing games over 10 quid. I = teh suck.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups