If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ash Gets a Face-lift

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited December 2011 in Latest Updates
SRRN Games has a nice surprise for fans who update their copy of Ash. The App Store also has a holiday treat for those who have yet to take the plunge. It even smells of peppermint.

Story

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I got this at launch, and was quite pleased with it. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants a traditional rpg experience on their phone.
  • AurianAurian Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I have an old Ipod touch that was given to me that I just use for music and a watch. I decided to take the plunge and try this game :)
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited December 2011
    I bought this one now, but I wonder why it is praised as one of the best RPGs for iOS. Granted the story is quite good and funny but the rest is just a generic RPG Maker game I can download at around every corner for free. Also the battles take far too long. If you need 5 attacks just to kill a normal monsters, it's way too much.
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    Ash is undoubtedly the best original JRPG style game on iOS - I look forward to the fresh coat of paint, and cannot wait for the sequel!
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited December 2011
    SiliconNooB said:
    Ash is undoubtedly the best original JRPG style game on iOS - I look forward to the fresh coat of paint, and cannot wait for the sequel!
    I guess there are not too many iOS exclusive RPGs. Actually there are only two!? (Ash and Chaos Rings)
  • SiliconNooBSiliconNooB Member Full Members
    edited December 2011
    There are a few more (ignoring Android availability). Ash is a fine game by any metric though - I'd have enjoyed it just as much as a PC Indy game.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!