If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Kyouryoku, Japandemonium for Dec. 30th, 2011

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
I get by with a little help from my friends.

Comments

• MacstormMacstorm Ysy St. Administrators
    edited January 2012
    I had to laugh at the comment about nayuta meaning the amount of text in Nayuta no Kiseki. So fitting.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    Considering how obscure the word is, and the potential meanings, it just felt appropriate ;)
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I'm enjoying the riffs off of songs.
    'I get by with a little help from my friends.'
    Keep up the good work.
    Quick query...What are you playing these days, Gaijin?
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    Well, the 30-some-hour transcontinental voyages have put a bit of a crimp in my gaming schedule, unfortunately. Jet-lag didn't help either.

As soon as I get back to my apartment, I'll be building up inventory to take on the final boss in Ni no Kuni. I might (might) get back to level-grinding my way through Metal Saga DS. Otherwise, I'm exploring the options of the 3DS Ambassador Program.