If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Prepare to be Invaded in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
The invasion is only just beginning, as Atlus has spawned another new trailer for Devil Survivor 2. Some of these monsters include a comfy gem-encrusted pillow and a sparkling headdress.

• Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs Valkyrie Pearl Administrators
    edited January 2012
    I find the rainbow ice cream Septentrion to be the most odd-looking/amusing personally.
    Reincarnation, realization
  • PawsPaws Purr RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    The title of this story makes me giggle like an immature nerd.
  • AzilisAzilis Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I'm really liking the way this game looks, but I still haven't played the first Devil Survivor. I've been waiting on what I thought would be an inevitable quick redesign of the 3DS (with better battery life and a second analog pad) so I can play Overclocked, but it hasn't happened as quickly as I hoped.

I've held off on the 3DS long enough that I'm definitely going to continue to wait for a redesign, but now I'm tempted to pick up the original DS version. I still remember Anna mentioning bugs and freezing issues (back when she was first playing the game and on a recent RPGcast). Were they game-breaking issues or did they just force a few re-loads? I enjoy the SMT battle systems enough that I don't doubt I'd still want to play Overclocked when I eventually get a 3DS, so the technical issues are the main thing holding me back.
  • HyphyKezzyHyphyKezzy The Best Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I don't remember running into any bugs at all when I played the DS version but I got it pretty close to release so it's been awhile since I've played it.

Preordered my copy of Devil Survivor 2 yesterday. From everything I've seen so far it looks like it should live up to the first one which was my first SMT game and quickly got me hooked on the franchise.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass