If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Atelier Meruru Releases This Spring

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
The Princess of Arls Kingdom will begin her journey to become a skilled alchemist in just a few months. Are you ready for the barrage of magic, adventure, and excessive cuteness?

[Link]

Comments

• NyxNyx Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

*cough* I am thrilled by this announcement!
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Nyx said:
    DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT

*cough* I am thrilled by this announcement!
    Pretty much. I'm not going to wait to preorder it either like I did with the others and miss out on those dope art books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Go Go Atelier!