If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Sweet Lily Dreams Now Available

NyxNyx Staff Girly GirlRPGamer Staff
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
The world of dreams is under attack and it's up to two spunky young heroes to banish all the world's nightmares. Can we dare to dream in a world of darkness?

Story

Comments

• freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I've been playing this, and it's been decent so far. The difficulty curve is kind of wonky, but nothing some good old fashioned grinding won't solve. If you're a fan of rpgmaker games, which I am, it's definitely worth the purchase. If not, well, hour long free demo, hard to beat that.
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    The art direction looks quite sexy! I really need to get a gamepad, as I have the ability to play these PC games on my TV now. Nothing stopping me from experiencing these dope indie RPGs now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • freykinfreykin Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I do the same thing, Confessor, and it's pretty rad. Hook my laptop up to the tv and plug a gamepad in, and it's a full on console like experience :)
  • Confessor RahlConfessor Rahl Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    freykin said:
    I do the same thing, Confessor, and it's pretty rad. Hook my laptop up to the tv and plug a gamepad in, and it's a full on console like experience :)
    Been doing it with TOR... freaking beyond awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief
  • Rya_ReisenderRya_Reisender Solipsist Snowflake Full Members
    edited January 2012
    AJ likes to make his games challenging. But if you have problem with the difficulty, the game also has an easy difficulty which increases recovery and makes monsters weaker. You can change the difficulty during a playthrough.

I love AJ's games and still can't understand why his previous game got such a bad rating. His games are even better than the good old SNES games. I love them. <3