If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Which System Will Enhance Your Witcher?

MacstormMacstorm Ysy St.Administrators
edited January 2012 in Latest Updates
The Witcher is getting some natural enhancement for both the Xbox 360 and PC. We have to ask, does Geralt really need to be any more manly?

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 Details
"The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I really wish more publishers/developers would take the time to do stuff like this. The fun thing about software is that nothing is fully set in stone.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • ElementolElementol Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    i really wish my pc was up-to-date enough to play the first Witcher. its one of those games Ive always wanted to play.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Cinematic trailer. It's kind of a weird one, since it seems to be aimed at people who have already played the game.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    This is why CDP rocks. Enhanced Witcher 2 for everyone!
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • DravDrav A Serious Man Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I just realized that the release date for this is about a week before Risen 2. Man, Piranha Bytes have some shitty luck.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited January 2012
    It's not like CDP sprung this on anybody; the release date for The Witcher 2 Consolerama has been known for months. If I were PB's marketing, I'd be looking to move to a summer release.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • reionprementereionpremente Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Elementol said:
    i really wish my pc was up-to-date enough to play the first Witcher. its one of those games Ive always wanted to play.
    Problem is, even WITH a decked out machine, The original Witcher STILL has bugs EVEN with all of the patches and 'fixes'... AND 7. It just doesn't want to work no matter what machine you try with it. I think if you had a decked out machine that ran Windows XP or Vista and THEN tried to run it, it might run like a dream but with 7, it crashes, it stammers, it does everything it can to piss you right off. I really wish they would've told people this when it came out or put something on the box exclusively warning people saying: "LOOK, this game was made to work on systems that run on Windows Vista or XP ONLY. Don't even try to run it on Windows 7 or anything higher because it will not run properly. You have been warned." At least then people would've been wise enough NOT to try something that was THAT faulty to begin with on a more sophisticated piece of hardware. I was just very angry and disappointed when it kept crashing at important parts in the game and it NEVER stopped doing it.
  • WibblefishWibblefish Robot Ninja Zombie Pirate Full Members
    edited January 2012
    Elementol said:

It should be playable via OnLive now (at least it is in the UK), so as long as you've got a decent broadband speed you're good to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaleyboykaleyboy New Member Full Members
    edited January 2012
    I played witcher 1 on W7 64 without any problems.