If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Reckoning Launch Trailer Takes Off

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Latest Updates
We've covered Reckoning fairly extensively here at RPGamer, meaning that we've exhausted most possible blurb puns at this point. Thus, we shall quote Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade and simply say, "AMALUR? MORE LIKE AM-ALURRING hoooooo." Now, go watch the trailer.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Amalur should win an award for most videos uploaded before a launch.
  • Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2012
    Slayer said:
    Amalur should win an award for most videos uploaded before a launch.
    It still pales in comparison to FF XIII-2, we're easily in double-figures for that.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2012
    We didn't post even close to the full number of Reckoning promo videos. We left out the ones that were mostly talking-head developer vids, the ones that trailered each of the destinies, and the ones that were posted while none of us were looking...
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance