If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Dungeon Defenders DLC Is MIA on Consoles

TwinBahamutTwinBahamut Staff HealerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Latest Updates
Have you been looking forward to playing the latest Dungeon Defenders DLC on your Xbox 360 or PS3? You might want to sit down before you read this news.

[Link]

Comments

• shoptrollshoptroll Have towel will travel Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Yup, same thing bit Borderlands, Monday Night Combat, and a handful of others too.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!
  • PowerlordPowerlord Spy, gentlemen! Full Members
    edited February 2012
    shoptroll said:
    Yup, same thing bit Borderlands, Monday Night Combat, and a handful of others too.
    You can blame Microsoft for MNC, at least in part. Valve has already noted before about how Microsoft forces them to charge for their DLC. Which is why L4D and L4D2 have free PC updates, but they cost money on the 360.

Of course, this plus technical reasons are why Team Fortress 2 has never seen updates on the 360.
  • ChickenGodChickenGod Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderators
    edited February 2012
    This is essentially why I quit playing the game. I could have seen myself playing DD for quite a bit if the console had even half as much content as the PC version does. There's just such a lack of end game content that there really isn't anything to do. Additionally, the number of bugs in the console version such as pet attack speed and tower attack speed create some imbalances. Even the Eternia Shards DLC is bugged, as the challenge award is unattainable on the console.

Alas, it was such fun too :(
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach