If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Ni no Kuni Release Windows Announced

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Latest Updates
This holiday season, North American children will be nestled snug in their beds, hoping that Santa Claus brings a copy of Ni no Kuni. Poor little European children, however, will need to settle for coal in their stockings until the game makes its way to them in early 2013.

[Japanophiles will like this news!]
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Rya.ReisenderRya.Reisender Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    2013? What? I thought it's going to release soon...
    Evil RPGamer always telling me about games I can't get until one year later. T_T
  • Sam = WiseSam = Wise Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    I don't care if I have to wait til 2013... this game looks so worth it :D
    edited February 2012
    I'll buy it too when it's releasing, but that doesn't really make waiting for it easier. =p
  • sabin1001sabin1001 Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Madison, WIAdministrators
    edited February 2012
    If Namco Bandai ends up insinuating that November is part of "winter 2012," I will go down to their office and smack them with a calendar.
  • ShayminShaymin The Gratitude Pokemon Full Members
    edited February 2012
    So it's either going to get stealth-dropped Saturn style in the next 34 days, or it's going to hit in December? (More likely the latter.)
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups
  • MasterChiefMasterChief I didn't learn anything! Full Members
    edited February 2012
    Well, Europe, at least the PS3's region free or something... Though, Q1 2013 isn't as bad as the delays there used to be in these releases...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2012
    sabin1001 said:
    If Namco Bandai ends up insinuating that November is part of "winter 2012," I will go down to their office and smack them with a calendar.
    Well, that's the best I could come up with when they said, "winter 2012" instead of just "December 2012."
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • PimpaliciousPimpalicious Member Full Members
    edited February 2012
    With my luck it will come out Dec 28 and the world really will end. >_<
    edited February 2012
    On a sidenote, what are the disadvantages from buying a game in the and US and playing it on an EU PS3? I mean except that the booklet is in English.