If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Mukyo - Japandemonium for February 24th, 2012

GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer StaffRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Latest Updates
Dream a little dream with me.

Comments

• lolwhoopslolwhoops Member HalifaxFull Members
    edited February 2012
    I wonder how evolution of pokemon plays out in that game? I seen a guy with tepig and was wondering if it could change into the awesome emboar given time and experience? Or is each character stuck with just that form of whatever pokemon they have?
    lolwhoops: a Gamer's Blog
    ^^is my blog! Updates whenever I feel like it! :D which happens a lot more often now!
    this is my twitter! come twit with me
  • GaijinMonogatariGaijinMonogatari RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited February 2012
    I know I've seen pictures of a few of the samurai with evolved versions of their pokemon, so there is some progression within the game for sure.
  • Strawberry EggsStrawberry Eggs The Bemused Administrators
    edited February 2012
    Keldeo's snout is somewhat different than I picutred, but it still looks adorable. Can't wait to add the little cutie to team (though it'll probably rarely fight one). Shame I likely won't be able to give it a nickname....
    Reincarnation, realization