If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Heroes of Ruin - Preview

Severin MiraSeverin Mira News Director/ReviewerRPGamer Staff
edited February 2012 in Latest Updates
Maps won't be much help to those adventuring from the city of Nexus as they battle through frequently changing dungeons. RPGamer takes a look at what else the Heroes of Ruin may have to contend with this upcoming Spring.

[ Preview ]
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Comments

• NimNim _ Full Members
    edited February 2012
    I don't have high hopes for this right now, but I really hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't mind a good dungeon crawling, loot*****ng game for 3DS.