If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to RPGamer's new forums running under Vanilla Forums! If you're run into any odd or strange issues after our software migration please see this thread for details

Reckoning DLC Goes to Sea

OcelotOcelot is not declawedRPGamer Staff
edited March 2012 in Latest Updates
Looking for a great vacation spot? Try the cheerful tropical island of Gallows End, which most certainly does not contain angry skeletal pirates or deadly trap-laden dungeons. No siree.
Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Comments

• Gold_guardianGold_guardian Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Hopefully it also raises the level cap since I'm already maxed out.
    ~Shining Nova~
  • Gideon ZhiGideon Zhi Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    As if this game wasn't big enough already!
  • NimNim _ Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Gold_guardian said:
    Hopefully it also raises the level cap since I'm already maxed out.
    I've been reading a lot of comments about no Level cap. Don't know if people are jumping to conclusions or not.
  • OcelotOcelot is not declawed RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    Nim said:
    I've been reading a lot of comments about no Level cap. Don't know if people are jumping to conclusions or not.
    A while back, Curt Schilling said that DLC would not raise the level cap for Reckoining, so that's where people are getting that from. Personally, I don't care if the cap is raised, as long as the stuff on the island is reasonably challenging for a max-level character. We should get actual info on the DLC level range soonish.
    Becky Cunningham, Staff-at-Large
    Twitter: BeckyCFreelance
  • 7thCircle7thCircle RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    edited March 2012
    The game would have been more balanced and fun if it had a level cap of 20. Maybe the DLC adds that.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.
  • BalanceBalance Member Full Members
    edited March 2012
    Looking forward to it, haven't even finished the original yet!
    Should I dare even mention Diablo 3, Torchlight 2 , the new Fire emblem on 3ds , Guildwars 2 wishlist means I need more filler time.

Also while I'm here should I get PS3 or the new Vita?